Supporting the fishing community and the waters that we all enjoy are very important to us. Each year we set out to find the right events and groups, both big and small, to give back to so the community can continue to grow. If you are a guide, non-profit organization, active tournament angler, or an active fishing enthusiast with a knack for inspiring others, let us know how we can help each other grow fishing as a sport and as a lifestyle.
Mustad Pro Staff Expectations
Mustad Pro Staffers are active fishing enthusiasts from all over the globe that enjoy sharing their passion with fellow fishermen and -women.
As ambassadors of the brand, Pro Staff members are expected to represent Mustad Fishing with the brand’s tone of voice. Pro staffers test Mustad products while fishing in tournaments and creating content for social media.
The following are expected of Mustad Pro Staff:
- Well-informed experiences with latest fishing technologies and techniques
- An audience on social media of people interested in fishing or you are a tournament fisher or you are a guide/charter captain
- Consistent and frequent social media activity focused on your passion for fishing
- A number of posts featuring Mustad products tagged with the Mustad brand.
- High quality photos and film supplied to Mustad
- Interesting and exciting content for both the aspiring and the avid fisherman.
Specific requirements vary based on location.