At Mustad, fishing isn't our only passion. We aim to develop innovative fishing gear with experienced and enthusiastic people. Growing as a company involves hiring motivated employees who think and work like we do.
If you have just as much of a passion for fishing and the outdoors as we do, you might find yourself right at home in the Mustad family. Please don't hesitate to apply if you see an open position that matches your set of skills and experience.
Are you a fit at Mustad? Send your resume to [email protected]
We are currently seeking an innovative and dedicated Graphic Designer to join our team. You will collaborate with the marketing department and eCommerce to create effective and eye-catching images and campaigns to increase our customer base. Your job duties include developing graphics both for print and digital platforms (mostly) that enhance our accompanying text and convey an accurate message. Our ideal candidate has a substantial portfolio of successful campaigns and is proficient with Adobe Creative Suite. Having a strong passion in the outdoors and fishing industry is a plus!
- Plans and illustrates concepts by designing rough layouts of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetics and branding.
- Coordinates with internal teams, including marketing, in the design concept phase through completion of a project.
- Obtains approval of concepts by preparing rough layouts for review.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Obtains final copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment and by making purchases from vendors when required.
- Coordinates with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc. to complete projects.
- Strong graphic design skills
- Layout skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
- Handles rejection
- Klaviyo Software Experience
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, or similar discipline
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- 5+ years experience (academic and professional) with design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Proven experience with graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work